Friday, August 30, 2013

Congratulations Lacey

Miss Missouri 2008, Lacey Fitzgerald

She was in my classes the second year of my teaching career, and her personality and desire to succeed was apparent in everything she did. I am so blessed to have worked with Lacey, and I know she will succeed in everything she does.

While I knew Lacey was wowing the pageant circuit, I was not aware she had won the Missouri nomination to Miss America. I found out while watching Countdown to the Crown with my wife on Saturday, January 16, 2011. It is so exciting to know such a bright and dynamic young lady and to see her reach for her dreams on a national level.

While in high school, Lacey was involved in everything. She supported the community and will always be admired as a positive spirit. She is involved in sports, clubs, and performances and really made my expereinces at Richmond High School unforgettable.

Congratulations Lacey! 

No comments: